- The strongest pre workout muscle building energiser
- Includes the world's only proven creatine
- Nitric oxide pre-cursors & potentiators
- Guaranteed results or your money back
The most comprehensive pre workout formula available
The whole idea behind pre-workout supplementation is to help you get more from your workout, whether it be lifting weights or a general aerobic exercise.
We believe that the most important aspect of any pre workout product is the ingredients used, the dosages applied and the transparency of the ratios. If you see the term Proprietary Blend on the ingredient label, it’s going to be virtually impossible to tell what you're actually getting.
Our pre-workout product Performance Matrix is a perfect example of what Reflex Nutrition delivers; a transparent industry leading formula, just click on the label tab above and see the full dose ingredients.
There are 5 key areas of interest that Performance Matrix addresses;
- Arguably the most expensive component of Performance Matrix, a high dose of Branched Chain Amino Acids. BCAA’s are very expensive to manufacture costing as much as 300% more than other amino acids. Our no compromise approach means that we used 7,000mg of Branched Chained Amino Acids per double serving.
- Industry leading doses of 3,000mgs of citrulline malate and 1800mgs beta-alanine are found in just 2 scoops of Performance Matrix.
- We include a 5,000mg dose of Creapure© creatine in each double scoop. Creapure© creatine is recognised as the best quality creatine available today, providing a patented solution to your strength and growth goals. Whilst other supplements contain different forms of creatine like CEE, few of these other forms can claim to be as safe or as effective as Creapure.
- Each double scoop of Performance Matrix also contains 200mg of pure caffeine along with 1000mg of taurine. N.B. For those who do not want caffeine please use our non caffeinated variety.
- In addition to 3,000mg of citrulline per serving, Performance Matrix now contains our new vpNOS™ polyphenol complex at 114mg per serving.
IMPORTANT: Assess your tolerance to this product before use. Due to the high potency and stimulating effects of performance matrix we highly recommend that you assess your tolerance before using it as part of your training regime.
Pump & Endurance Stack (Glucose Polymers, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, Grapeseed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins), Pine Bark Extract (95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins)), Protein Synthesis Stack (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Strength Stack (Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®), Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine)), Focus Stack (Taurine, Caffeine), Sodium Bicarbonate, Flavouring Substances, Anti-Caking Agent (Calcium Silicate), Natural Colourings (Anthocyanin (Blackcurrant flavour only), Beta Carotene (Fruit Punch and Pineapple flavours only), Betanin (Fruit Punch flavour only)), Artificial Sweetener (Sucralose), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Methylcobalamin.